Sunday, October 24, 2010

October 24, 2010

11am
I just can't seem to get in gear today ... It's pouring rain outside. The wind knocked down my extension ladder between the house and shed at 2 am this morning. And, my bike in the backyard.
I really need to get some address labels printed for wishes in one of the swap groups and get some more listed for auction ... But, I need to decide what to have for lunch, too.
I just finished another great Magnificent Seven fanfic: Aurora's Embrace. It's gen, Vin-centric and 8 parts. Very good.
~~~~~~~~~~
2pm
Need more ink. I'm nearly out of black. For my printer.  And, I just realized that I had originally intended for my Etsy labels to be 3 sheets for $2.50, but I had to change it to 1 sheet, as that won't cover my costs. Blank labels are expensive!
I can't list anymore labels until I get black ink. I owe today's winners! And, it's too dark in here to take pics of jewelry, so can't list on Etsy, either. I'm bummed ... Maybe I will look through my books and other stuff to see what I want to get rid of.
I just melted 2 old candle remains and poured into 1 holder. First try at it. Got the old wicks out and put in a new one. Used double-boiler method. Tricky, but will do again. I hate wasting stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~
4pm
Free: The Best Of Classics CD & Booklet http://listia.com/14e7V
Free: Adobe Photoshop 5.0 User Guide & Adobe Photoshop 5.5 User Guide Supplement http://listia.com/14eb7
I guess that's all the listings for today. I have so much more to get rid of, but it's too dark in here to take any pictures ...
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: