Friday, October 29, 2010

October 29, 2010

1pm
It's a lovely, overcast, breezy day. Can't wait for the rain to start. I love this weather.
I bought a cute windchime today at CVS in their discount area. And, a Mr. Coffee mug warmer. Should have bought 2 of those. I'm using it now for my lemon/honey water. Have a slightly sore throat, so want to nip it in the bud.
Received a couple of winnings from Listia in the mail. Going to watch Monty Python's Meaning of Life tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~
3pm
I'm going to bake some bread tomorrow. Maybe something with pumpkin, too. Need to find the recipes and make sure I have the ingredients I need.
~~~~~~~~~~
5pm
Tomorrow, I start seriously exercising again. Since I won't be doing much outside, I have to. Back to chair exercises, exercycle, resistance rings, trampoline, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: