Saturday, October 9, 2010

October 9, 2010

9am
I stayed in bed until 7:30 this morning, even though I was awake. I would've stayed longer, but Jorgy had to go out.
Got all the critters fed and watered inside and out and vacuumed up the bird feathers. On my way out to clean the furnace filter and then vacuum the deck before I start putting up the Hallowe'en decorations.
~~~~~~~~~~
2pm
I am soo tired and hot. Vacuumed out all the floor ducts. They were so filthy. Vacuumed my bedroom. Did 2 loads of laundry. Vacuumed the deck. Wiped down all the deck and stair rails. Cleaned the furnace filter. Then, put out half the decorations. The other half can't go up until a couple days before Hallowe'en as I don't want them to blow away.
~~~~~~~~~~
Had to quit one of the Pando groups I am in. Too much unnecessary drama instead of sharing movies/tv shows. Don't need the extra emails clogging my inbox with all their arguing.
~~~~~~~~~~
I just listed my first auction on Listia for address labels: http://www.listia.com/auction/938812
~~~~~~~~~~
4 pm
Making raspberry ice cream. Probably won't be ready to eat today, but it will be tomorrow!
~~~~~~~~~~
7pm
Hope my ice cream turns out decent. It started freezing before I had the machine running so the paddle couldn't even fit! So, it didn't get churned ... :(
~~~~~~~~~~
9pm
Cool. I have 2 bids on my address labels, so far.

No comments: