Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 14, 2010

I can't believe I haven't made a blog for almost 2 weeks! Well, I'm back to it. The first week of the month I was sick and last week I was catching up on my stores that I didn't get done when I was sick.
I've made a bunch of address label auctions on Listia:
http://www.listia.com/profile/auctions/174106
I hope to get some more things listed after lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~
Added a rosary, some flag pendants and a zebra pin to Listia. On the same link as above.
~~~~~~~~~~
We're definitely in an Indian Summer. It got to 79F today! If it hadn't been so windy today, I would have worked in the yard!
~~~~~~~~~~
Finally got my first payment from the neighbor for my truck. 6 more to go!
~~~~~~~~~~
I left a few of my YahooGroups today. Just no action in them or not what would keep me interested. There are a few more I might leave in the next couple of weeks.
~~~~~~~~~~
My bad shoulder is killing me tonight. Need to take some willow bark. This weird fluctuating weather is not nice to me.

No comments: