Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17, 2010

Didn't work today. Went to DMV and stood in line for an hour to get the transfer form I need for the neighbor that's buying the truck. But, at least that is done. I also went to the mall as my mom wants a cover for the old recliner. No one had one! I will have to look online, I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~
I spent a few minutes starting to cut an old pipe sticking out of the ground in the square garden. I bought a hacksaw to do it the other day. It's gonna take me some time. I'm so out of shape for that sort of thing. But, at least the cut is started!
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to get all the address labels that folks won from me on Listia printed after lunch so I can get them mailed out tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~
Wow. I'm going to go broke on postage and ink doing these labels on Listia so often. I made over 2000 credits today, though ...
~~~~~~~~~~
My mom came up with a good idea ... we're going to give out Clementines and Mandarin oranges for Hallowe'en treats next year.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: