Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 18, 2010

It's been a nice day. Didn't work. Had to get something straightened out with my house insurance and then pay that bill. Got lots of fun stuff in the mail from my swap groups and another Dresden Files book and a cool craft book. I'm going to be making quite a few of the crafts in the book to sell on Etsy. Hope they go over well. I need to go through my fabrics, etc. to see what else I need to get started.
~~~~~~~~~~
I have to make sure I work tomorrow. I need to get 3 stores done. I only have 2 days I can work next week as my mom has a dentist appt. Monday and of course there's Thanksgiving.
~~~~~~~~~~
I found a slipcover for the old recliner this morning at Walmart. Not happy with the price. They had 2 identical slipcovers. One tan, one dark brown. The tan one was over $5 more! Why! It's the same slipcover, just a different color! I wanted the tan one. I bought the dark brown one. I'm not paying extra just for a different color. Stupid.
~~~~~~~~~~
I need to go through all my old crafts. I want to start making the ribbon barrettes I used to make. They were cool and might go over well on Listia and Etsy. Need to find the instructions. And, my bow-making instructions ...
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: