Thursday, November 25, 2010

November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you all didn't eat too much!
~~~~~~~~~~
I added more auctions at Listia!
http://www.listia.com/profile/auctions/174106
~~~~~~~~~~
I received the quartz crystal I won on Listia. I was a little disappointed as it was much smaller than I expected. I should have asked the dimensions. But, it's pretty.
I just won some buttons to use in some crafts I want to do.
~~~~~~~~~~
I need to do some baking tomorrow. I owe for a cookie swap. Will be making oatmeal raisin cookies.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am stuffed! Had a good dinner. Roasted turkey. Cranberry Apple dressing. Baked butternut squash. Whole cranberries with nuts - baked. Bit of turkey gravy. Biscuits made from crescent rolls (they tore when my mom popped the package open, so she rolled them out and cut them like biscuits.) All was very good. Jorgy had part of the neck, boiled. And Candace ate part of the tail. The doves and fish didn't get anything!
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: