Sunday, November 28, 2010

November 28, 2010

Still sick today. But, not as bad as yesterday. Went to bed very early the past 2 nights. Missed Supernatural Friday, so have to find a copy online to catch up.
~~~~~~~~~~
Yay. I won more buttons on Listia for my craft projects I am going to do soon.
~~~~~~~~~~
5pm
Watched 4 eps of Magnificent 7 series on dvd today. Love that show ... still feel like crap. But, I have to work tomorrow. Sucks. I need to go to Fry's and get more printer ink, too. Have to get my Christmas cards made. Maybe I'll just buy some brown felt instead ... nah, still need ink for labels ...
~~~~~~~~~~
Looks like my bank is really starting to screw me over with all the new hidden fees. Been with them 8 years and never any problems. This past week, I've had about $35 taken out for no damn reason. Going to look into other banks as soon as I can. I hate to because my mom's SS and my paycheck goes in there direct deposit. Maybe I'll just start pulling the money as soon as it's deposited ... not sure what else to do to keep their grubby hands off of it ...
~~~~~~~~~~
Damn. Leslie Nielsen died tonight. Good actor; good comic. I liked watching nearly everything he was in.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: