Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 11, 2010

I can't believe it's been a week since I blogged! I've been sick all week, but I did work 3 days this week so I wouldn't get too behind in my stores. Viola helped me one of those days. My mom is sick now and cancelled her dr. appt. that was scheduled for Thurs. She got a new appt. for next month. I'm feeling a LOT better than I did. My ear seems to have healed up that burst, the ear ache is gone in the other one. My head isn't clogged, the headache is gone. If I could just clear my lungs out, I'd be fine. But, they will never clear out completely; they've been messed up for too many years.
~~~~~~~~~~
I have more auctions up on Listia and will be adding more:
http://www.listia.com/profile/auctions/174106
And, am adding some more old jewelry and address labels on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/quingem
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to do some cross-stitching for a while before I start working on my auction sites. I haven't done any for more than a month, I think.
~~~~~~~~~~
Michelina's Lean Gourmet Flatbreads are yucky. I think that was finally the last "TV dinner" type of food in the freezer. Won't buy any again.
~~~~~~~~~~
I spent nearly 5 hours cross-stitching. Still didn't finish the brown ...
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: