Monday, December 13, 2010

December 13, 2010

I was only able to get one store serviced today. I had to wait around for nearly an hour for them to even scan my product in that's been sitting in their back room for over 2 weeks! So, I was in the store for well over 2 hours ... Then I went to Whole Foods and spent way too much money on real food ... I got my oil check today, so at least I still have some money.
~~~~~~~~~~
Wil Wheaton (@wilw) recommended a really cool ebook site I didn't know about: Feedbooks They have a free ebook section too!
~~~~~~~~~~
Trying to work on my main website and my page-building program has decided to keep freezing! Need a new page-building program. I am so frustrated. It just won't save anything I am doing. Can't even get the banner to change. I give up for today.
~~~~~~~~~~
Well, it took me most of the evening, but I finally got a web editor to work! I have finally updated my main website: http://quingem.com/ is back in action and without all the busy clutter! I still may put a few other pages in and I need to put the Amber Alert ticker back in, but that can wait until the weekend.

No comments: