Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14, 2010

I missed out on a good bead auction. I got up 5 minutes too late to make a final bid and it ended ...:(
~~~~~~~~~~
The upcoming Criminal Minds episode, Corazon, looks like it will be really good. Spencer will get sick ... I can see lots of fanfic based on this one in the future! Can't wait to see it air.
~~~~~~~~~~
Rained hard overnight, but don't think we'll get much more.
~~~~~~~~~~
My loan payment finally showed up on my bank account - nearly a week after the other bank received the payment! Now, I need to find out why my car insurance payment has not showed up. I need to stop at the insurance office after work. The money should have been pulled last week.
~~~~~~~~~~
Got the car insurance cleared up. Called them. Their computer billing thing messed something up. It should go through tomorrow. If not, I need to call them again ... At least it wasn't my mistake!
~~~~~~~~~~
Chris Colfer is adorable in this interview:
Chris Colfer chriscolfer I love you @kristindsantos! I don't know how you kept a straight face when @msleamichele snuck up on me. http://tinyurl.com/29vugx3
~~~~~~~~~~
I just won 2 auctions on Listia for lace to use on my crafts.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: