Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 15, 2010

I won a bunch of wooden beads on Listia overnight. But, got outbid on some other things!. I have a bunch of auctions of mine ending this afternoon.
~~~~~~~~~~
It's very foggy this morning ... not sure yet whether I'll take the Old River Road or the dangerous freeway ...
~~~~~~~~~~
I love Phil Lempert's new product reviews. Here is this week's:
Phil Lempert PhilLempert VIDEO: New Food Product Hits & Misses | 15 Dec 2010 http://youtu.be/a4jwLRQJi4U
~~~~~~~~~~
OMG! I won a beautiful framed picture of a mother & foal in a pasture on Listia! Can't wait to get it. I am shocked. I put in a bid this morning before I left for work. Amazingly no one outbid me! 
~~~~~~~~~~
Really good tip from Kovel's:
Always rinse your silver before polishing it. The rinse water will remove any abrasive dust particles.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am shocked! House passes DADT repeal bill, 250-175! Now, we'll see how badly the Senate screws things up ...
~~~~~~~~~~
Bill Pullman has been cast in season 4 of Torchwood! I've always liked him. Good actor.
~~~~~~~~~~
Wow. I will have a lot of mail to send tomorrow. I have a lot of winning bidders on Listia!
~~~~~~~~~~
Listia is soooo slow in updating the pages after wins ...
~~~~~~~~~~
6pm
The neighbors just backed their car into their steps! Dumb kids.
~~~~~~~~~~
Feels like the storm front is moving in. Getting colder. It's 42F now and rain isn't supposed to start until Fri. night.
I'm going to bed early and get under the electric blanket!

No comments: