Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 16, 2010

Huh. According to the Old Farmer's Almanac, we're supposed to have a total lunar eclipse on the 20th for the Winter Solstice. I doubt I'll be up to see it, though.
~~~~~~~~~~
noon
Didn't feel too great this morning, so I didn't work. But, I did buy a new space heater and electric blanket for my mom. And, some craft stuff to get started on the dream catchers I want to make.
~~~~~~~~~~
Listia is so slow again tonight. More than 5 minutes to update after a win.
 I've won some fabric appliques tonight.
Great, now Listia has crashed! I have some other auctions I want to bid on!! Sucks.
~~~~~~~~~~
Blake Edwards died today. Great director. The original Pink Panther is one of my favorite movies.
~~~~~~~~~~
I know it was cold the past month, but enough to nearly double my utility bill! I don't think so!
~~~~~~~~~~
I keep getting distracted and miss out on bidding for things that I need for my craft projects! Just missed out on a bunch of assorted ribbon! BUT! I just won a bunch of silver beads!! Now, I just need to find the silver conchos I want and dye some of my doves' feathers black and I will be ready to make my first dreamcatcher!
~~~~~~~~~~
Somehow, it seems most of my crafting supplies are migrating from the craft room to my office ...
~~~~~~~~~~
I will be closing one of my current yahoogroups and re-opening an old one by the end of the year. I'm re-opening the one this blog is named after.
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm bored ... there's a lot I want to do right now, but it's too late ... but, too early for bed. Guess, it's fanfic time!

No comments: