Friday, December 17, 2010

December 17, 2010

“There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort."
― Jane Austen
~~~~~~~~~~
It started raining overnight. I was hoping it would hold off until this afternoon, but will have to drive in it.
~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't work today. But, I went to the store so we would have enough milk for the weekend. Went to the P.O. and to JoAnn's. Found feathers for my dream catcher, so I don't have to dye dove feathers this time. But, they didn't have any conchos! I think I'll have to buy those online ... :(
~~~~~~~~~~
Time to add some things to my auctions.
~~~~~~~~~~
Great. The ignition is not working on the gas stove. Having to light the burner with a match. Not good. Looks like it needs a new igniter. Will have to wait until next month when I have more money. The part is over $40 online. If I can find it locally cheaper next week I will get it. Until then, it's wooden matches.
~~~~~~~~~~
I took a couple of pics of the Christmas tree the other night. Here's one of them: http://tinyurl.com/2bhfb4b
~~~~~~~~~~
Cleaned the glass in the fish tanks and topped off the water. It evaporates so quickly. Had to change Blush's filter, too. 
~~~~~~~~~~
Going to go spackle another section of bathroom wall ... then will cross-stitch for a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~
I need a bigger magnifying glass or something for this cross-stitch I am working on. Had to give up for the evening. Hope to get more of it done tomorrow. I want to finish the cornflower blue.
~~~~~~~~~~
Time for bed. Too tired to stay up and watch Supernatural ...

No comments: