Saturday, December 18, 2010

December 18, 2010

noon
Been busy this morning.
Did 3 loads of laundry; cleaned the dove cage and let them fly around for a bit. Wish I had the camera with me. They were teasing Candace! Then, I walked to the mailbox during a lull in the rain. Got some good stuff from swap groups. Then, I strung more string along the ceiling and put in another hook. The pothos grows wild in here.

And ... I sold Papa's black silk tie on Etsy. $20!
~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe it ... in a few minutes we may find out if DADT will finally be repealed. It should have never been enacted in the first place ...
WooHoo! It's repealed!! Just needs Obama's signature and it will be law! Gays can now serve honestly and openly in the military if they so choose! Now let's get rid of DOMA!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Just cleaned out my bathroom closet and straightened up under the bathroom sink. Found a bunch of things I'm going to put on Listia. Doing that now.
~~~~~~~~~~
Did some cross-stitching. Finally finished the dark cornflower blue color. Will start another color tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: