Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24, 2010

My back went out the other day, so was not in the mood to play on here for a few days. I'm still hurting bad.
But, I have also been busy working on my online stores. I just opened a storefront at Webstore.com. I really like Listia, but I am spending more money than I can afford with shipping so much. I'll still put some things on there, but I am going to give this webstore a try, too. Etsy is slow and not sure what all I want to do there right now. I know I will put my crafts on there when I start completing them. I just really don't think I want to get back into eBay at this time. I'm still really leery of that site, for some reason.
The beautiful horse picture that I won on Listia arrived today. I was really surprised at how big it was and such great condition.
Well, I must clean the fish tanks before I do anything else.
I got that done. Earlier, I also went to the post office and got 2 loads of laundry done.
~~~~~~~~~~
I caught up with all my surveys. Now I need to respond to a bunch of emails. It's already after 3pm. Where has this day gone!
~~~~~~~~~~
I just shared and deleted a bunch more Incredimail stats. I'm down to 848 stats in my stylebox and about half of those are my own creations that I am keeping. I hope to get all the others gone over the weekend. Not going to snag any more. But, will still create and share my own stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~
Starving. Having fried shrimp with veggies and orzo mix.
~~~~~~~~~~
I have a LOT of listing I need to get done tomorrow. Vintage jewelry and TV tubes mostly. And, a lot of labels and other printed stuff.
 Other than that, I only really need to do more laundry and clean the bird cage.
~~~~~~~~~~
I think I will probably re-open my QuinGem's Qurap Yahoo group tomorrow and close the group that is dead. Darn lurkers.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: