Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it.
I didn't get out of bed until 8:30 today. Rare for me. I just hurt too much to move. It's 9 now and I need to clean the birds' cage before I start working on my auctions and stores.
~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! I have my first listing in my new webstore. Lots more to come!
http://webstore.com/~quingem
Great. Twitter is down ... can't advertise!!! I'm really getting annoyed with Twitter! It's slowing down my work!
~~~~~~~~~~
Wow. I got quite a few things listed on both my Webstore and Listia. And, Twitter finally came back up.
I have lots of labels listed and a few vintage things. Will put more up tomorrow. I'm enjoying this, so hopefully I haven't wasted my time!!
~~~~~~~~~~
6pm
Well Christmas dinner is over. We had a game hen, cranberry dressing, sweet potato, biscuit and bean salad. I'm stuffed. Will have Straus eggnog later.
~~~~~~~~~~
Got rid of a bunch of files on my computer. Not nearly enough, though. I barely made a dent!

No comments: