Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 19, 2011

I just won this free auction: 4 Scrapbooking or Gift Tags
I just won this free auction: Beautiful turquoise stone and filigree silver metal square embellishment

7:45am
My mom is already bugging me about shopping! I'm not awake yet!
Waiting for the oven to warm up to heat my breakfast. Trader Joe's Apple Blossoms!

8:30am
I just won this free auction: Fiskars paper edgers

I just won this free auction: COTTON FABRIC FAT QUARTER! Green with Gold

11am
Got done shopping pretty quickly. Still have $3 left on the Target gift card. and $20 in the bank. Shocking!

Eww. That spray glue smells awful. Dries pretty quickly, though. Letting the coasters air out a bit before I package them up.
Working on the balloon needlepoint now. Should have it done after lunch.

1pm
I just won this free auction: BIG BLUE WOODEN BEADS
Starting on the 2nd load of wash. Late start today. Usually done by now! Back to the needlepoint!

4:15pm
I won some pretty Jasper beads and some fancy toggle clasps earlier, but Listia is very slow to update to my Twitter feed right now ...
And, I finished the balloon needlepoint!! I'm blocking it now. Tomorrow, I will cut a piece of muslin and back it before I measure it for a frame.

I want to get started on something else. Either the dotee doll or the voodoo doll, but it is too dark in here now. :( Will dig the bins out that have the material and picture frames in the morning. I guess I will print out the patterns for those so they will be ready when I find the material.
I'm on the 5th load of laundry for the day. Ugh.

I've got Rollercoaster (as sung by John Barrowman) running through my head today!

6pm
I have so many things I need to get listed at my various sites. Too late tonight as I can't take decent pictures right now. Not enough natural light.
Hopefully get a few things up before I get started on the crafting.

Finally, several hours after I actually won them, the tweets came through from Listia ...
I just won this free auction: 4 Sets of Toggle Clasps
I just won this free auction: Leopardskin Jasper Beads
I just won this free auction: "China Picture Jasper" Stone Chips

No comments: