Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21, 2011

8am
Sucks that I didn't win or sell anything overnight. :(
Must find food before I get started on anything else. I need to go to the mailbox since I didn't yesterday. There may be Saturday mail in it.
I wonder if the garbage will be picked up today ...

9am
Finally decided on toast this morning. Blah. Should have made cinnamon/sugar fry bread, but didn't think of it until I sat down here.
Will go to mailbox next and then pull down the rest of the curtains in here to wash before I start crafting something. And, then I have GOT to get some things listed online. My office is over-flowing!

10am
The curtains are in the wash. The dust on them made me itch! Got my mom's magnets framed. There are four 3x4 magnets of dog and cat pics that I had bought her when I was about 15 or so. They kept falling off the fridge, so she wanted me to take them apart and put them in a frame. Did that. Now I have 4 magnets I can use for crafts! Starting to sew the dotee ballerina doll now.

noon
Almost done with the dotee doll. Just need to draw the face and decide if I want to make 'hair' for her.
But, food first.

2:30pm
I'm giving away: 10 Assorted Used Stamps. Check it out - http://www.listia.com/r486y/174106

4pm
Damn good story. Lest I Should Forget by Limlaith. Mag7 ATF AU implied slash.

8pm
So sad about the earthquake in Christchurch. It was a biggie.

I just won this free auction: 6" Round Plastic Canvas

No comments: