Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

Jorgy is 11 today ... 

10am
Finally done with the curtains and windows in here. I'm exhausted. But, they are clean. And, one of the curtains that lost a hemline is repaired.

Don't feel like doing too much today, so going to read some more fanfic and hopefully get a few things listed online that I didn't do yesterday.

1:30pm
I'm giving away: 9 Paper Owls. Check it out -
I'm giving away: Cute Buttons and Sticker. Check it out -

Velda suggested I try eBay again. So, I have a couple of new listings there. They are having free insertion fees the next few days.
Hourglass 3-Minute Egg Timer - New
Vintage Cornwall Koffee Kit
The Wreath Book by Rob Pulleyn (1988, Hardcover) http://r.ebay.com/MaBoXC
That's all for today. I may list some more in the next few days if I have the time and energy after work. I know I will be listing more labels and craft sheets on Listia; other than that, we'll see.


10:30pm
Really good story. Mag7 OW slash. Lots of action. Finessed by MAC.
Gotta work tomorrow ...

No comments: