Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 24, 2011

8am
Migraine. Useless today until I get it under control. Just going to the post office around the corner today. No work.

9:30am
Feel like throwing up ... just got back from the PO. Not going anywhere else. I have to go to the regular PO tomorrow, which I don't like to go to. I usually go to the PO annex in BelAir market around the corner from me, but they can't do international mail that requires a customs form! I did not know that. The swap I am sending to Italy needs one. Oh, well. Tomorrow is the deadline for sending it, so will have to.
I have an ATC and some homemade cards to get made today for swaps due tomorrow. So, hope this migraine lets up by this afternoon!

10am
Listia actually did something I asked for quickly! One of the people I was having problems with yesterday and had blocked had bid on one of the auctions I had listed before I blocked her. I asked Listia to remove the auction and they actually did it! I will relist it later. Now, if they'd just answer a question I submitted 2 weeks ago!

WooHoo! I just won this free auction: Beading Loom Used up more than half the credits I have left! I have one, but it is metal and I never really liked using it. May just have to list it somewhere ... probably on Bonanza.

I need to eat something, but feel too sick. Apple cider isn't enough.

11am
Just joined a bunch of new swaps on swap-bot!

2:30pm
Migraine still present. But, I have to make some ATCs for swaps due tomorrow. Shouldn't take too long ...
That is IF my damn PSP would read my printer! Ugh!

3:30pm
Got curious and surfed around. Found out when Eric Close's new show, Chaos, starts. April 1! Looking forward to it. Looks like it will be a fun show. Certainly not as serious as Without A Trace was!
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/original?id=7484&dpid=56

4pm
Big thunder boom and some rain. Didn't last long. :(

Just finished an ATC for a swap. Kind of cute.
Now to make a set of greeting cards for a swap.

6pm
Done with the cards. Caught up on all my swaps except a fabric swap that will be partnered tomorrow. Signed up for about a dozen more that are going to be partnered next week. Fun!

Caught up with all my surveys that I hadn't done in 2 weeks! Have to stop doing that. I miss out on points!!

Still have a migraine! Viola offered to help me tomorrow, so will meet her in Sacramento at one of my Staples stores. Hopefully, we will get all three done and I will be caught up.

No comments: