Saturday, February 26, 2011

February 26, 2011

7am
Damn. It's freezing. 30F. If not for Jorgy, I would still be in my nice warm bed!

10:30am
I'm not getting anything done today ... I did clean the doves' cage and let them fly around a bit. I went to the mailbox and got some nice Listia winnings. Wood beads, gold wire, cut-outs, stencils and fabric.

Just reading fanfic now.

2pm
Just discovered a brand new Anthony Starke fan site: http://www.anthony-starke.com/ Love the old Mag7 promo and bts pics!

8pm
Yep, just finished another reallllllly good Mag7 ATF AU slash story. I'm not really a fan of Ezra/Buck slash because it's usually pretty flippant and not a lot of my favorite h/c. But, this one is a favorite. Nothing Ventured by MAC.

10pm
Just watched the old Mag7 pilot. That was enjoyable. Bed now.

No comments: