Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 27, 2011

8am
I don't think it got as cold as expected over-night, but still very cold. No ice in the birdbath.
Have to go to the store this morning. Candace is out of food again. My mom wastes too much of it!

10:30am
Another $65 poorer after that trip to the grocery store ... ugh.
Now to go through all the mail from yesterday. Several packages ...
Lots of beads!!!! Yay!  I guess I will have to stick with Listia. I win a lot of good beads ... hmmm.

1pm
Switched my mom's bedroom door around as she wanted it to open the opposite way. Someone in the past had flipped it, so I just put it in the original holes. Now, I have to fill in holes. But, not today.

6pm
Finished another Mag7 ATF AU slash by MAC, Queen of Hearts.

9:30pm
And, another ... Rule Number One by MAC Mag7 ATF AU slash.

No comments: