Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1, 2011

11am
Well, my day was blown this morning by the DMV. I was there nearly two hours just to get my sticker tags! Waited over an hour in line just to get a number to sit for another 30+ minutes. Then it took all of 15 seconds to get the tags! Ridiculous! I really need to find the office in Davis in the future. The Woodland office is a joke! I was too annoyed to do anything else, so came home!

I got some fun stuff in the mail! Voodoo doll with cute swap-bot pins stuck in it; coupons; cute button ATCs; plastic canvas circles I won on Listia and a garden apron from National Home Gardening club. I'm sending back the book they sent. I don't want them to send any more!

7pm
Crap. No Glee tonight. Stupid American Idol ... yuck.

10pm
Where has this day gone. I've been reading fanfic for most of it!

No comments: