Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 13, 2011

noon
Well, it looks like I am going to have to call a plumber tomorrow. I got my oil check and have some money left on a credit card ... I sure hope it will be enough. I have no idea how much plumbers cost ...

This is so cool ... not the subject matter which is so sad, but the ability to see something like this.


ecowareness
what a catastrophe - Satellite Photos - Japan Before and After Tsunami - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com -
2pm
I got some wonderful swaps in the mail the past couple of days! A beautiful teacup/saucer set through a thrift store swap; lots of tea from 3 different swaps, coupons, notecards and fancy stick pins. Can't wait to try all the teas. Some I've never heard of. I will have to look them up to see the ingredients. I am allergic to jasmine, rose hips and chamomile, so always have to make sure they aren't in them.

3pm
I just figured out the zoom on my camera and took pics of 2 of the mourning doves eating out on the porch feeder.

4:30pm
Oh, some good news for Japan. Seems their over-heating nuclear power plant has gone down into the normal range! Hope it stays that way!

I'm loving this tea I got in a swap - Lipton Green Tea Vanilla. Yum.
6:30pm
 Kim Moreno recommends a link.

Auction: Purse Collection Pattern Booklet

Auction: Patterned Sticky Notes

Auction: 5 Recipe Cards

Auction: Gray Wolf Bookmark

Auction: Girl Scout Bookmark - NIP

Auction: Handmade Shamrock Bookmark

Auction: Gardening Apron - NIP

8:30pm
I can't believe I just cracked my amber-colored mug. I had just finished drinking hot tea in it, so it had been sitting on my mug warmer. I poured cold water in it! duh!
I just won this free auction: Owls, Birds, and Leaves Craft Destash - Scrapbooking, etc.  
I just won this free auction: 24 Vellum Animal Embellishments!

11pm
I just sold one of my Breyer Staplemates through my Bonanza shop!

No comments: