Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17, 2011

noon
I was bad. I didn't work today. I went shopping! I found a new thrift store in West Sacramento run by a little Afghani guy. I could have spent all day in there and it is just a little hole in the wall! Lots of vintage stuff. I found some things to use on crafts and an old wooden spool holder I'm going to use for my beading wires. And, I went to the Goodwill there and found more craft books I will be selling.
I need to eat. I guess I will have a hot dog. Then I need to go out and put the vent panels in the skirting back on that I took off to get under the trailer the other day. Should be dried out under there pretty well now.
 If I'm not too tired after, I am going to pull weeds. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, so I won't be able to. And, I need to get a few wooden clothes pins out of the shed to make some crafts for a swap.

3pm
Got the panels back in place; weeded a bit; swept up most of the drainage debris; got some vintage clothes pins out of the shed; found my exacto knife; just need to get a good cutting board since the one I need is apparently still in storage ... will do that next week. Until then, I'll use thick cardboard.

Have a load of wash going ... might get caught up this weekend.

I may have to take an allergy pill. My hands are itching ... so are my eyes ... damn pollen. Nah. I'll deal with it.

3:30pm
I'm still trying to decide if I want to re-activate my Club Pogo account. I do enjoy the games, but I don't know if it is worth $40 a year ... hmmm. Works out to $3.33/month. That's not really bad ...

Ooh. Anthony Starke is guesting on CSI Miami on Sunday. I haven't watched that show in about 2 years. Will have to Sunday!

OK. Time to work on the crafty clothes pins.

4:30pm
Just got our first crows at the bird feeders. Hope they don't bully the smaller birds too much.

I have 2 clothespins done. Kind of cute. Will take pics when all 4 are done.

8pm
Finished the 4 clothespins. They did turn out good. I decorated both sides of them, as I thought they looked unfinished otherwise.



10pm
Well, I did it. I paid for Club Pogo ... I'm doomed. haha!

No comments: