Friday, March 18, 2011

March 18, 2011

8am
What fun. I'm awake. So much I want to get done today. It's raining. Very nice. Love it. I have lots of crafts to get done for swaps and must get some things listed online today and over the weekend. I might go to the post office later today, too.

I think Blush, my angelfish is dying ...

Wow. We are supposed to have rain for the next 7 days. Fun!

9:30am
Got the doves' cage cleaned and let them fly around for a bit. Now finally getting things listed online.


  Auction: Boxtops for Education (5) + bonus labels

Auction: 3 Assorted Greeting Cards - New

I'm trying to burn The Bay City Rollers Greatest Hits. I may have done something wrong. We'll see when it's finished ... I hate Windows Media Player for burning, but I could never get my Power2Go to work on this computer.
Auction: Cute Friendship Bracelets - 2

Auction: Greeting Card Organizer - New!

10am

Load of wash in the dryer. And, wiped down the round tablecloth. Need to repair a couple of small tears when it dries.

More things to list now.

OK. CD didn't burn earlier. Damn thing. Got it going now, though.

Well, I am going to try the Get It Now! feature on my address labels. Hope it goes over well!

 Auction: Apple Address Labels

Auction: Blue Swirl Address Labels

Auction: Boxer Address Labels

Auction: Button Address Labels
 
Auction: Celestial Address Labels

I guess that is all for now. Going to play a Pogo game for a bit before lunch. After lunch, I'll be making ATCs.
3pm
I got 2 ATCs made for a Junk Mail ATC swap. I used images from TVGuide, Kohl's catalog and OSH flyer.

I thought they turned out OK.

4pm
I think I am done creating for the day. Need to get some things organized and maybe move the last cabinet from the former craft room into my office. Then, I'm going to play some Pogo games.

I got half of my bathroom floor scrubbed. I'll finish it tomorrow.

No comments: