Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23, 2011

noon
Spent most of the morning trying to figure out why my Incredimail wouldn't open due to the new Firefox 4 that I upgraded to last night. Looks like maybe the FF didn't download correctly. I uninstalled, then reinstalled and things seem to be working now. Then, my Yahoo toolbar disappeared and had to reinstall with a new version that is compatible to the new FF. And, I don't like the layout of the toolbar buttons on it. And, I want my 'stop' button back! So annoying how they move everything around.

Getting Listia winnings packaged up to mail tomorrow. Hope I feel better. Stayed home sick today.

Having one of my mom's Activia yogurts for lunch. It is Parfait Crunch Vanilla. Never had this before. Not bad.

Woke up to the sad news that Elizabeth Taylor died. She was a gentle lady.

I'm going to organize the craft shelf today after I eat. Need to get it done.

I don't know why my mom likes Activia so much. It is tooooo sweet. I should have read the ingredients. It has corn starch in it, too. Ugh. My stomach will probably rebel later.

1pm
I just retested my phone line as I found another wall jack when we moved the craft shelf the other day. It is definitely the line as the phone works fine when I tested it on my Magic Jack line ... So, in the next week, I will be adding phone to my cable bundle ... I don't like the idea, since it will be a bit more expensive if they don't accept California Lifeline discount. I only pay about $8/mo. with AT&T. But, that doesn't do any good if I can't use it ...

9:30pm
Packaged up a bunch of Listia winnings and a Bonanza sale to mail tomorrow. I have to work whether I feel like it or not tomorrow. Didn't do much besides play Pogo games today.

No comments: