Friday, March 25, 2011

March 25, 2011

1pm
I got 1 store serviced here in town this morning. Went to the PO and BelAir. Got soaked getting the groceries to the car. By the time I was down the street and around the corner to my carport, it was pouring buckets of hail! I'm loving it! Just need thunder and lightning, but I know that won't happen. We never get that any more.

Got some fun stuff in the mail. My favorite is kits to make 4 dotee dolls. They are gonna be cute!! The other is a jeans purse through a swap. It's cute, but ... I don't use purses, so will probably sell it or put it on Listia ... will think about that. I've never been into girlie stuff like that.

3pm
I just joined something called VirtaPay. I think it is going to try to be a rival to PayPal in the future. Not too sure yet. But, if you'd like to check it out, click here: http://www.virtapay.com/r/quingem and you will get $25 virtual money to get started. Lots of other ways to earn real money there, too. I'm still trying to figure it all out. Thanks to Inger for pointing the site out to me!
Divine White Chocolate with Strawberries is divine. Yum!

4pm
I've started making a butterfly witch dotee for a swap. Hope it turns out good.

7pm
Well, the excitement is over. The man 3 doors down had a medical problem that brought 3 fire trucks, an ambulance and a fire chief SUV. It took about 30 minutes to get him out of his trailer and into the ambulance. It took 7 firemen to lift him (on the gurney) into the ambulance. He is huge. Sad. Martin (next door) said he either fell again or had breathing problems. I've never seen the guy before. Just see the lady watering in the summer. He never comes outside.

No comments: