Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31, 2011

7am
Last day of March already ... days pass too quickly.

3pm
I hate servicing certain stores. I have been all freakin' day in one store. Takes forever to do the inventory with the stupid, slow telzon guns. And, of course, they never allot enough time to get everything done that needs to be done. So, I have to tack on extra time and hope no one questions it! Arrrgh. I am so tired and have a headache! I'm going dog-hunting tomorrow.

4:30pm
Not feeling great today. Still refreshing the craigslist pet page. Found an ad for a Pet Celebration at the local Tractor Supply on Sat. Called the store to make sure what time it will be held - 11-2. We'll be going, whether I find a dog tomorrow or not. I hope I do find a dog tomorrow. I hope this dog will get as socialized as the Girls (Quinn & Gemini) were. Jorgy wasn't well socialized. She would get along with anyone, but she wasn't happy about it and I never took her anywhere. That will change with the new dog. I want to get out with her and do things. I have a lot of phone calls to make tomorrow. I am going to troll backwards on the craigslist calendar and call several I have been seeing, but didn't have enough cash at that time. I have enough now. So, we'll see what I find. And, my mom wants to go to the Yuba/Sutter shelters, too.

6pm
Damn. The kid next door is mowing their weed clumps. Had to take an allergy pill. I don't want to close the doors. It is hot today.

No comments: