Sunday, April 17, 2011

7:30am
I think me and Nikky will be having battles in the coming weeks. She will not potty train, especially first thing in the morning and at bedtime. She's screaming in her room right now. I've spent over an hour outside already this morning and she won't go.

8am
Have you heard of a new show on TLC called Extreme Couponing? It apparently started on April 6. I need to find the first couple of eps and catch up on it.

9am
Time to walk Nikky to the mailbox. Hope there's good stuff in there! Will start working on a bunch of ATCs when we get back.

Got some nice tea & card-making supplies; also freebies from Wellness pet food for Nikky and Candace.

11am
Just finished this altered vintage photo for a swap. It's going to Australia!


I'm giving away: Napoleon Memorial Stamp Set. Check it out - http://www.listia.com/rl4yn/174106

2:30pm
I've finished several ATCs for swaps:


They are all 2.5x3.5 inches.

3pm
There are 2 more ATCs I'd like to get done today. Two hours before dinner. Might just make it!

4pm
Only got one more made, oh well. Don't feel like making more today.


6pm
Just went through my schedule and if I'm lucky I will have 5 days off. I should only have to work tomorrow and Tues. and not work again until Monday! Yay! Two stores here in town tomorrow and 3 in Sac. on Tues. That will really save me on gas this week!

I got all the excess files off of my desktop and put where they belong. Looks so neat now! Tomorrow I hope to start burning a lot of the excess music and tv shows that I've had saved for years.

Nikky has pottied inside 6 times and outside none today ... grrr.

No comments: