Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12, 2011

noon
I got done early today. I went to my second store and they were doing inventory, so I couldn't service it. Will go back tomorrow. I found the SPCA thrift store in Davis and found part of a vintage tea set (missing 1 cup) in a nice fabric-covered box for only $3.50. There was an old tag inside that says $300! I am going to research it later and see what I might be able to sell it for. I also found a set of used stamps with a Napoleon theme for $1. Will research that, too.

I need to get something to eat and find something to tempt Nikky.

2pm
Finally cancelled the AT&T service. Will just have one more bill from them.

Got some nice stuff in the mail yesterday. A set of embroidered napkins; beads; ATC and a dotee.

Going outside to pull some weeds. Taking Nikky out with me.

I'm going to do some research on my thrift store buys when I come back in and also have 2 or 3 ATCs to make for swaps.

3:30pm
I was outside longer than I thought. I think one more day and I will have that weedpatch done. Then I will start levelling the walkway again. I may get it done some time this year!

My eyes are itching so bad I can't concentrate on making anything yet ...

6:30pm
Damn. Wish Nikky felt better (she did eat some chicken and scrambled egg earlier!) The doggie Easter egg hunt is on Sunday in Sacramento. I doubt she will be up to going ...

I am sure having trouble finding anything out about the tea set I got. The makers' mark is in Chinese ...

I did find that the stamps are from the 1970s.

No comments: