Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011

8am
I've not had a fun morning. Candace burst the hematoma she's had on her belly. Blood everywhere and my mom not doing anything ... So, I've been cleaning all morning and stopping the blood flow. She's fine, but she's a big bruise now. I've been expecting it. Good I got the Green Machine. I'll be cleaning the spots off the carpet when I get home from work. Luckily most of it was on the kitchen floor and got that all cleaned. She's locked in my mom's bathroom for the day until I'm sure she's done bleeding. Will have to shave her belly when I get home and put salve on it.

12:30pm
I haven't even been home an hour. I've cleaned the blood stains off the carpet. I'm getting a migraine from my mom's complaining about every freakin' thing!

3pm
Spent over an hour shaving Candace. Damn dull blades on a crappy clipper ... She looks moth-eaten now. But, at least I can see her wound.

Yay! Puppy Nikky is eating kibble! My mom and I have both noticed that she is a bit perkier today and hasn't been sleeping non-stop as she had been. Good!

6:30pm
Nikky ate a chicken wing! Appetite is back. Yay! She still has the snotty sniffles, but her eyes have cleared and she's no longer coughing.

9:30pm
Have to take my mom to a dr. appt. after lunch tomorrow. Need to get one of my local stores done in the morning, though.

No comments: