Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14, 2011

8am
I can't believe the bitch in England that said my swap wasn't good enough last month is now saying she never got my resend. I've never had to deal with someone like her. Her ID on swap-bot is sosiejude. Avoid her like the plague. I'm going to have to stop doing international swaps just so I don't have to deal with her anymore. Very upsetting. I spent more money on her one swap than on any other 5 that I have done.

2:30pm
Damn. My mom's appt. was for 12:45. We got there 15 minutes early. We JUST got home. I read nearly 3 chapters in the Dresden Files book I took. Nikky was a very good girl. She came with us and waited in the car with me. She was very excited and watched all the people through the windows.

I'm tired. Should have eaten before we left. Having TJ's Strawberry soy yogurt and Go Raw Trek Mix to tide me over until dinner.

Nikky is definitely feeling better. She getting into things! Tried to eat the leaves on the ponytail plant.

9pm
Candace has stopped bleeding. Going to keep her in the bathroom for another day, though.

No comments: