Friday, April 15, 2011

April 15, 2011

noon
Lots of good stuff in yesterday's mail. Tea; vintage buttons; beautiful ATC; card supplies; coupons; decorated tin.

3pm
Spent about an hour outside weeding. Nikky helped - she fell asleep in the shade beside the fence! Had to stop because of my allergies. If it doesn't rain I'll finish tomorrow.

Cleaned Candace's belly when I got home earlier. Put ointment on it. She's bleeding again ... figures. Not much, though, as there is not much left of the hematoma, so that's good. Still has a good appetite. But, she is bored in the bathroom.

Caught up on all my surveys again.

5pm
I signed up to make an art doll (like a paper doll) swap in the ATC group I am in. Have no idea what to make ... well, I do have ideas, just not sure how to go about it! Will think on it some more. I really need to get some ATCs made for swap-bot swaps, too.

6pm
Just confirmed wishes on 3 books from PaperbackSwap. Can't wait to get them! They are Donald Strachey mysteries. I haven't got Book 1 yet, though. And, still reading Dresden Files. But, not too many books left to get in that series.

7pm
Watching Chaos.
Got Easter cards ready to mail tomorrow. Only sending 6 this year unless someone I didn't send to sends me one.

No comments: