Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 16, 2011

7am
Nikky had a restless night, so I didn't get much sleep. Took her out at 2:30am and she didn't do anything. Continued to be restless. Woke up and found she pottied in her bed! Potty-training schedule is not sticking yet. But, she is starting to eat regularly.

We let Candace out of the bathroom today. The swelling is nearly gone. Hopefully the thin skin won't open up again. I'd love to give her a bath, but that will have to wait until I'm sure she is done bleeding.

9:30am
Took Nikky on her first walk to the mailbox. She's worn out. That was a long walk for her. But, as she gets stronger, she'll do better. She loved the lawn by the office.

11am
Finally got the weedpatch in back cleared and can start on leveling the walkways again. Have to hacksaw a couple of old pipe ends tomorrow so I can lay the stepping stones level along the trailer wall.

3pm
Got my taxes done and e-filed. Getting less than $300 back from Federal this year and nothing from state. But, at least I don't owe them!

4pm
I'm going to get one of these this month for the carport door as we can't fit a regular screen door there. We had one years ago at a place we lived.

10pm
Wow. It's time for bed! I've been sorting, organizing & deleting a ton of craft files. Still have a few left to go through on my desktop. I quit the craft file sharing group I was in. I have enough crafts to last me a lifetime now.

No comments: