Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19, 2011

7am
Another day started arguing with Nikky.

I hope I can get the three stores done today. I'm getting exhausted getting up in the middle of the night to take a whiny Nikky out and for her not to even do anything ...

It's very overcast this morning. Looks like it wants to rain again. Had a little rain yesterday morning, but not much.

I have to get a couple of dotees made this afternoon as they are due to be mailed tomorrow! I am very behind on those. I actually have about 5 to make by the end of the month.

2pm
I'm feeling so depressed and angry today ...

Dog still won't potty outside ...

Only got one store done today. No mood to do anything without killing someone.

I'm giving away: Dream Catcher - NIP. Check it out - http://www.listia.com/rlzdb/174106

3pm
Nikky went potty outside!!!

3:30pm

I must say that Hyland's Nerve Tonic and Nikky going potty has relieved much of my tense anger of earlier today.

No comments: