Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24, 2011

7:30am
Looks like it really might rain some time today. I may not get any more yard work done today, after all.

9am
Not much in yesterday's mail, other than a cute sunflower art doll from an ATC group swap. Art dolls are like a paper doll. I still need to make one and send by Friday ...

Time to go out and kill some weeds.

11am
I took Nikky out on the big lunge line (it's the kind you can use on horses) and clipped it to her harness and tied her to the shed while I chopped down and pulled all the weeds along the carport and driveway again. Those suckers grow fast. She was a very good girl and only panicked near the end when she couldn't see me at the front of the house. She has a very shrill yip! It's only about the third time I've heard her say anything. She's a very quiet dog, for a Chihuahua!

noon
I made this for a swap. It was very quick and easy, but sure took a lot of beads!


2pm
So much for the rain we were supposed to get. It's 70F now ...

4:30pm
Yeah, yeah. I made 3 ATCs and forgot to scan all of them. Jeesh.

5pm
Wow! I just won this for free, UNIQUE SILVER-LINED CRANBERRY GLASS TRIANGLE BEADS-TIERED AUCTION!

No comments: