Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011

8am
So sad to wake up to over 200 dead from the tornadoes yesterday!

I still feel like crap ...

In better news ... Wow! I just won this for free, JEWLERY DESIGNER "DARISE" steel bar pins

 9am
 So, as I said, I still feel like crap. But, a bit better than the past few days. Going to do my Thurs. errands, but not work. Should take about an hour and they are just down the street.

Hope I can at least work tomorrow!

9:30am
I'm back! That was very quick. Spent almost all the money I made this week already. Sucks. At least gas hasn't gone up since last week. Still $4.15/gal.

Time to start listing things ...

11:30am
Wow! It took me all this time to go through a couple of sites with Chinese maker's marks to find the one for my tea set. It's Jingdezhen porcelain c. 1970! I found the exact mark that's on the teacups.

Took a bunch of pics, so have to go through them all for the best ones.

2pm
Took forever to get all the pictures taken, edited and loaded. Couldn't put them all in the listing, so had to put them up on my Picasa album and link it. Tea Set album.

Vintage Jingdezhen Porcelain Tea Set c. 1970 - QuinGem's Creations Bonanza shop: http://bit.ly/lv6vb7

Damn. That was an all-day thing getting that set listed!

9:30pm
I really should work tomorrow ... but I don't think I will. I'm not behind in my stores yet. My back has started hurting and my allergies are killing me.

No comments: