Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4, 2011

7am
Have to take my mom to a dr. appt. early this morning. Then, have to go to work at a Davis store. So tired and still not feeling good from pollen. Luckily, not much wind or even a breeze this morning to stir more up.

3pm
Work wasn't too bad today. Stopped at the co-op after and got a couple of heirloom tomato plants. A purple and a red striped. Moved 2 of the bins off the porch and dragged them to the back fence. It will be easier to tie the tomatoes up as they grow.

Tomorrow after work, I will start going through the pile of car parts and such under the tarp and start tossing stuff and see if there is anything I will be keeping. I know there is a good work light under there that is older than me that still works. Might be a heavy-duty electric cord, too ...

4:30pm
I can't believe this. We have to fill out freakin' I-9 forms for Homeland Security to prove we are citizens! Ridiculous. Borders suck! We live on the same damn planet!

I have an allergy headache that is pissing me off.

6:30pm
Luckily I don't have any swaps due until Saturday. Just not in the mood to put any together. Have several ATCs, bookmarks and dotees to get done.

No comments: