Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7, 2011

1:30am
Can't sleep. My stomach is really bothering me.

7:30am
Still feel sick. But, off we go to hopefully adopt the dog. I want to make sure we're there when they open the door at 9 and it is over an hour drive up there.

11am
I am incredibly disappointed. When we were at the shelter last week, we were given the wrong ID # and adoption date for the dog!!!!!!!!! She can not be adopted until tomorrow. Wasted trip. Have to go back in the morning.

I leave for a couple of hours and Mexico & Japan have more major earthquakes. Getting out of hand.

1pm
It was supposed to rain today. Where is it?!

2pm
I just have no energy today. I hope I can sleep tonight.

8:30pm
Watching a new CSI and then I'm watching the first episode of Chaos that I missed last Friday.

No comments: