Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 12, 2011

8am
Finally got to post yesterday's blog. Kept getting errors.

I'm giving away: 6 Boxtops For Education. Check it out - http://www.listia.com/ru68a/174106

3pm
I received the lot of health items I won on Listia last week! I bid on it for the olive leaf extract nasal spray. And, I'm keeping the cute little metal pill box. But, there was also a ceramic Neti pot!! I don't remember it stating it was ceramic in the auction. I am keeping that and the salt wash, too!! Going to toss my plastic Neti pot! But, I will be re-listing the other stuff in the lot this weekend.

6pm
I have to leave for work VERY early tomorrow to get back home to take my mom to a dr. appt. at 10. Luckily both are here in Woodland. But, I never know how long her appt. will be or I would just do the store while she is there. But, if she's not there long, I don't want her to have to wait in that dumpy old clinic.

9:30pm
Again with the damn Blogger issues not letting me post this!!!!!

No comments: