Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15, 2011

7am
I don't know what Blogger's problem was the past few days, but I finally was able to post THURSDAY'S blog this morning!! Crazy ...

Rained a bit overnight and still have some very dark clouds this morning. Lovely. No gardening today, though. I'm going to make some ATCs and button magnets. Way overdue on that!

10:30am
Made two cute mask ATCs for a swap:



Going to make one with buttons now.

11:30am
Well, the scan is blurry, but it turned out OK.


noon
Made 2 Button Magnets for a swap.


1:30pm
Made a little catnip pillow toy for a swap. I used my own catnip! It is about 4x4 inches.


Very cloudy today with some rain once in a while.
I'm starting what I hope will be a fairly quick cross-stitch that I found at one of the thrift stores. Really cute. It came with an ugly grey Aida cloth, but I had some old beige tweedy-looking cloth called Fiddler that will look really good with it.


5pm
I love cross-stitching ...

6:30pm
Wow! I just won this for free, 100 Pack of Trading Card Sleeves NICE ! Ultra-Pro

9:30pm
I already have 2 colors finished on the cross-stitch!

No comments: