Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17, 2011

8am
I dread work today ... it's going to be a very long day.

Nikky loves my office chair. The minute I get up she is in it!

2:30pm
It's been raining most of the day, but not heavily.
Going to so some spot cleaning of the carpet.
My hands stink now. Must wash them again. Ah. Goat's Milk/Oatmeal/Honey soap is a winner.
Nikky stole my chair again ...

3pm
Going to list a bunch of labels and such on Listia now. I'm down to my last 2 auctions there. I've been lazy lately!

For some reason the Twitter link is not working for my auctions today ...


Auction: Apple Address Labels


Auction: Blue Swirl Address Labels


Auction: Boxer Address Labels


Auction: Wooden Button Address Labels

 
Auction: Celestial Address Labels

This is annoying that I can't Tweet my auctions directly!

Auction: Ezy Dose Oral Syringe - NIP

Auction: Sleep Mask

Auction: Clear Ears - NIP

 Auction: Infant Nail Clipper

Auction: Pregnancy Test - NIP

4pm
I guess that's all I will list today. Hope to list more tomorrow.
Going to have Trader Joe's Chicken Lasange and Trader Joe's Naan Bread for dinner. Can't wait. I am starving. I only had a Nature's Path Lotta Apricotta granola bar when I got home. Missed lunchtime.

I need to start making cards and envelopes to list online ... Just have to get in gear and decide the designs, etc. I need to start getting some rubber stamps and die-cut supplies, too ... I have lots of papers and other stuff already.

Just had to fix the sliding glass door again. One of the rollers popped off the runner again.

5:30pm
I am stuffed. And, I discovered that you can burn food in the microwave. My mom burned the lasagna! The cheese around the edge was black! But, we cut that off and the rest was fine.

Wow! Just got the PG&E bill. It is under $100 for the first time in about six months!

9pm
Glee was ... interesting. Sue is getting soft. And, I can't stand Jonathon Groff. Hope he won't be in in again. I didn't like him last season and I like him less now. I soooo love Chris Colfer's voice.

It is pouring rain right now and I need to take Nikky out soon ...

I finished another color on the cross-stitch.

No comments: