Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18, 2011

8am
This year is passing by too fast.

noon
OMG! Matthew Gray Gubler looks gorgeous in these pics. Click on the arrow on the top picture. There are 6 of them. www.mrporter.com/journal/Journal_issue13/1
The article is decent, too.

Oven-roasted tofurky sandwich for lunch. Yum.

Sorting through coupons to send in a swap. So many I want to keep! But, I know I won't use them all! So, trade rather than waste.

Damn sliding door came off the runner again! It's gotten really old having to fix it every day.

1pm
Wow! I just won this for free, 50 pieces plastic ear backs

2pm
Rain is gone. I went out and clipped the dead Easter lilies and pulled the dead blades off the ornamental grasses. Started cutting back the lavendar that is getting out-of-control. Will finish that tomorrow.

3pm
Nikky had her first brushing with a slicker brush. She wasn't too sure about it, but did well. She has a thick undercoat for a Chihuahua. Probably because she was possibly an outside dog before and never been brushed! She'll get used to it! Candace got some brushing in, too.

5pm
Yummy spinach bolani with jalapeno jelly and cream cheese for dinner. My mouth is on fire!

I'm still hungry ...

Organic apple slices with cinnamon. That should fill me up.

8pm
Yep. Missing Criminal Minds again ...

9pm
Finished another color on the cross-stitch.

No comments: