Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 19, 2011

7:30am
Not working today. My mom has a dr. appt. this afternoon. Going to work in the garden later. Will finish cutting back the lavender.

Having Trader Joe's Cinnamon Raisin Bread toast for breakfast. Two huge slices. Love how thickly sliced this bread is! With lots of Straus organic butter slathered on it!

11:30am
I did it! The lavender plants are trimmed way back. I still need to take the saw to part of the base as my hand clippers can't cut through that thickness and I don't think I have the strength any more to use the big loppers. But, I'll do that this weekend. I filled 5 13-gallon bags with the cut branches! Just off of 2 old plants!! Now I can see the whole of 'Jorgy's yard' and Nikky has nothing to hide behind!

noon
Making strawberry/blackberry/banana smoothie for lunch!

I made a gallon of that smoothie. Enough for a couple days. And, have the rest of the strawberries in the freezer so they don't go bad before I use them. The rest of the blackberries will be for dessert tonight with some whip cream.

Snacking on some Trader Joe's Pita Chips with Cinnamon & Sugar with my smoothie.

1pm
Getting stuff scanned and pics taken for listing things later and this weekend. I have so much stuff taking up all my room! Just have to decide what goes where ... Bonanza, Listia, PaperbackSwap ... decisions ...

3pm
Well, it's almost time to make a decision about Candace. She's starting to fail ... Will decide this weekend.

My mom wants Subway again for dinner after her dr. appt. Must look for coupons.

6pm
Well, I am more than annoyed. My mom's appt. was for 3:45. We just got home! While I waited for her, I went and got the Subway and finally ate it in the car at 5 ... I always tell her to get morning appts. I don't know why she had one so late this time!

So, it's too late to list anything and I'm not in the mood anyway. Will have to do it over the weekend. I have to work with Viola tomorrow to do a reset in one of my Walgreen's. They are remodeling next week and want our new fixtures in before then.

7pm
Finally got a chance to go through the mail. Good stuff! I got a pretty ATC, coupons, tea, homemade coupon organizer with pen and notepad (going to use it tomorrow when I go to the store!), and small metal box with 3 homemade magnets in it!

No comments: