Friday, May 20, 2011

May 20, 2011

7:30am

Wow! I just won this for free, Yellow Freshwater Pearl Beads
Wow! I just won this for free, Pale Orange Freshwater Pearl Beads

I actually won those late last night. I've recently won some of these from the same seller, too.

Damn. I still have to make a tea-scented sachet for a swap. It's due tomorrow!!! I need to clip a couple of lavender tips to put in it as I am sending lavender tea with it ... Need to see if I have any lavender-colored material, too. Hey, I got a theme going here! But, it will have to wait until I get home this afternoon from working with Viola on the reset ... and, need to go to the grocery store for a few things and get gas ... going to be a long day.

Well, in case you haven't heard ... tomorrow is the Resurrection and the Rapture supposedly. I kind of hope so. Then all the fanatical 'Christian' asses will be gone! If only I believed in that sort of crap!

8:30am
Supposed to get in the 80s today. Ugh. The freaky cold May weather is over, I think.

11am
I am exhausted! Didn't work because the store didn't have things ready for us. So, we'll be doing that reset next Wednesday instead. So, I went to BelAir and spent money on food and gas. I had coupons for nearly everything I got, so that helped. And, got free salami and .25c/gal. off of my gas. So, that made the gas $3.89/gal.

Then, when I got all the groceries out of the car. My mom asked me to turn on the outside water so she could water the deck planters. I stepped out and Nikky shot out the door, down the steps and ran to the front of the park. I followed her the whole way, but she is a fast little shit! She finally saw me and rolled on her back in someone's driveway. Carried her back home. I might not give her the new mini tennis balls I bought her today ... brat! I so did not want to walk fast for nearly half a mile ...

noon
There is so much I want to do outside, but I'm too tired. My allergies are acting up, I've been awake since about 5 this morning and Nikky wore me out having to chase her down! But, I did get the lavender stumps cut with the loppers. That was hard as 2 of the branches were about 2 inches thick! But, they look really good now. I'll have to take a picture later. Not wild and overgrown.

Time for a smoothie and a hot dog for lunch.

I just sent in an application for low-cost spay for Nikky. Had to send proof of income. Hope we qualify!! It will only cost $15 if we do!

1pm
Wow! I just won this for free, Playful Little Girl Monkey Scrapbook or Card Embellishment

Wow! I just won this for free, Set of 3 ~ Metallic Gift Embellishments

Wow! I just won this for free, Circus Monkey Scrapbook or Card Embellishment

Wow! I just won this for free, Playful Little Boy Monkey Scrapbook or Card Embellishment

Those should make some cute cards!! I have a bunch more I am watching and hope to bid on later.

2:30pm
Wow! I just won this for free, Bleeding Hearts Flowers

Well, I tried to give Candace a bath and got some of the bloody mats off her legs. Sadly, she will be going away this weekend ... She has started going septic and has gone off her food.

3pm
Tossed another useless appliance - a vacuum/sweeper thing that we haven't even used since we moved here. It has no suction! Now, if I can just get rid of Jeanne's vacuum that doesn't work! My mom won't let go of it ...

6pm
I'm stuffed. Had pork short ribs, plain naan bread, buttered artichoke and an organic apricot for dinner.

9:30pm
Downloaded some movies and TV shows that Anthony Starke was in when he was younger. He was soooo cute (still is!) Watched an episode of 21 Jump Street he was in when he was 23 (I am 4 mos. older than him) and he was as cute as Johnny Depp was then! That was in 1987. I loved that show! And, I actually remembered parts of that episode!

Going to try to watch 18 Again! tomorrow. He had a small part in it. Still can't track down his first 2 movies (First Steps or Nothing In Common) or his first TV series, One Big Family, or an episode of Silver Spoons he was in. He did those when he was 22. I don't think they have been made into DVDs ...

No comments: