Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 24, 2011

1pm
Got 2 stores done in Davis today. I was going to go to the Food Co-op, but I forgot my coupons! So, I came straight home.
Just got through my mail. Great stuff! Got more pearl beads that I won on Listia. From Swap-bot swaps, I got a tea sachet, lots of tea, a porcelain doll (VERY pretty and still in original box!), teapot charms, a cute ornament, and a craft magazine.

This morning, Nikky found the feather duster again and pulled half the feathers out! I've moved it again! Hope she can't reach it now!

Need to kill a fly that got in here today. Done!

Wow! I just won this for free, Set of 5 ~ Light Pastel Lavender Top Note Cards

2pm
The neighbor is mowing the weeds!! Had to close all my doors for a while. Can't breathe with all that being stirred up.

Started rearranging the living room a bit. Moved a couple of hanging plants and hung up a lamp. Moved my craft table under the lamp. So much light to work now!! Will get the bigger furniture and the rug moved this weekend, though.

Going to cross-stitch now.

4pm
Having connection problems. Just when I was going to win a vintage dollhouse bed!
It's back now. Did a ping test and my connection is waaaay low.
Going to bid on that bed now!

Wow! I just won this for free, Miniature Dollhouse size Bed w/scalloped Wooden frame

8pm
I finally finished another color on the cross-stitch!

9pm
Gleeee!

No comments: