Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011

7:30am
I have myself psyched up to not work today ... nothing new there! But, I still have to go to WalMart to drop off an Rx for my mom and want to get a couple of redwood planters if they have them there. Then, need to go to JoAnn's to see if they have interfacing and then to BelAir PO and a few groceries & gas.

I really want to get a few things sewed today.

What is the big deal about Tumblr? I can't stand that site and hate when people link to it.

I forgot to mention yesterday that Little Boy and Little Girl dove turned 1!

I need to call around and get an appt. for Nikky to get spayed next week.

Crap. I just missed out on bidding on a puzzle I really wanted ... :(

noon
I did too much! And, I spent too much! But, I got tons of clear stamps and mini inkpads for cardmaking from JoAnn's bargain bin. And, some interfacing! And, lots of other things! And, food. And, 3 six-packs of flowers (marigolds, vincas and verbena. They didn't have the 2 planters that I wanted, though. I'll have to go to OSH or Home Depot to find them, I think. I can't remember where we got the one we have last year.

Must eat, and then I have a ton of stuff I want to put up on Listia. And, must get that tea wallet sewn together!

1:15pm
I'm giving away: 10 Various Used Stamps. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Vinyl Checkbook Wallet - New. Check it out -

It is taking sooo long to load pictures on Listia today.

I'm giving away: Cow Address Labels. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Heart Bracelet Kit - NIP. Check it out - Red/Pink & White

I'm giving away: Heart Bracelet Kit - NIP. Check it out - Blue/Green & White

I'm giving away: Friendship Bracelet Kit - NIP. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Clear Mini Stamp (Thank You) - NIP. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Clear Mini Stamp (Sweet & Sassy) - NIP. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Clear Mini Stamp (Friend) - NIP. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Clear Mini Stamp (Birds) - NIP. Check it out -

2:30pm
That's 10 new auctions up on Listia. Now to finally get to sewing!!!!

I've decided not to work until next Tuesday. I hope to get the sewing machine moved in here tomorrow and really get serious about the sewing this weekend. I have to get the tea wallets made!!

6pm
Wow! The tornadoes here yesterday did more damage than originally thought. One almond orchard got totalled. Big loss for that farmer. Plus, several more structures other than the barn/garage that was flattened. At least no loss of life.

7:30pm
Watching an old Andy Hardy movie. Eating a huge serving of blackberries with honey Greek yogurt for a big snack. Almost have another color done on the cross-stitch.

No comments: