Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 28, 2011

7am
Cloudy morning. Is it supposed to rain? I hope so. It's a bit chilly, too.

I laid some things out last night to list in my Bonanza shop today. So, need to get pics of them made later. Will do that after I clean the doves' cage. Then will make a few things.

Hope I get some energy some time today to finish digging behind the shed and level that dirt.

I also need to make some time to see if I can figure out the neighbor's computer for them. They got one free from the other neighbor's wife - her husband died and took the password with him ...

11:30am
I am so tired and it's not even noon! Just came in from turning the rest of the dirt in the garden square and watering some of the plants. Vacuumed earlier and did a load of laundry. Cleaned the doves' cage and let them fly around a bit. Walked Nikky to the mailbox. I got a cute ATC from a swap and a watermelon rubber stamp that I won on Listia. Need to rest a bit and get lunch before I start sewing and putting a few things up on Bonanza.

12:15pm
Is there nothing my mom can't find a way to complain about. Now, it's about all my tea. I need a cupboard just for all the tea! Because she keeps knocking it off the counter ... grrr.

Wow! I just won this for free, Animal Ark Applique Set BNIP

Wow! I just won this for free, Polar Buddies Applique Set BNIP

Wow! I just won this for free, Pretty lil' Purple & Pink Jellyfish Die Cut Embellishment Set

Wow! I just won this for free, **** IRON-ON APPLIQUE (NIP) ****

1pm

Wow! I just won this for free, Set of 5 Vanilla Top Note Cards - * Blank*

2:30pm
It's raining, it's pouring ... love it!

3pm
Took way too long to get these listed!
Epson Black Ink (68) - NIP - QuinGem's Bonanza shop:

Garden Of Dreams Cross Stitch Kit - New! - QuinGem's Bonanza shop:

Vivitar Reading Glasses - NEW! - QuinGem's Bonanza shop:

Pretty Gold-braided Pearl-look Necklace - QuinGem's Bonanza shop:

Portable Beach Safety Kit - New - QuinGem's Bonanza shop:

Cute Beaded Charm Bracelet - QuinGem's Bonanza shop:

5:30pm
I am so disappointed in myself ... I haven't gotten to any sewing ... and I only got 6 things listed on Bonanza ... didn't even get to Martin's computer ...

Going to cross-stitch now.

7:15pm
Thanks to Inger, I am catching 2 new eps of CHAOS. I think they are just airing the last eps they had filmed before they were cancelled so quickly!
Eric Close needs a new series with better writing! James Murray, too!

10pm
Finished another color on the cross-stitch.

No comments: